We made it to Monterrey safely. It was a full day of traveling on Friday. Samuel did pretty good overall on all 3 of our flights. He was a little fussy and tired on the 2nd flight (from Las Vegas to Dallas), but thankfully there was a little boy sitting in front of us and Samuel and the boy provided eachother with lots of entertainment. Sammy loves little kids! Speaking of kids, Samuel got to meet tons of his cousins (well, they are actually 2nd cousins, but everybody here just calls them cousins) this weekend. He's never been around so many kids in his life. All of Checo's dad's side of the family came over for carne asada Sunday afternoon. It was good to see all of them.
I will post some pictures later because right now Samuel is taking a nap and the camera is in the bedroom. It's been really hard for him to sleep during the day, so I don't want to disturb him.
Oh, one last thing... we went to look at houses today. We found some brand new ones for sale that are in a good neighborhood and within our price range. The neighborhood is a little bit out of the city, which makes it a little bit quieter and also better air quality. I'll keep you updated on our house search.
1 comment:
Hi Kids,
I am sorry to hear that Sammy is under the weather ...we are praying for him. I think he misses his "chaser" (aka walker!)! Make sure you find a house with smooth floors so he can be back into action soon!
Oh man, do I miss that cute little critter!
Love to you all,
Mom
Post a Comment