Sunday, December 13, 2009
Where Have We Been?
You might have been wondering why I haven't posted anything in almost a month.....well, you see, I have been blocked from signing into the blog for about 4 weeks now. Every time I tried to sign in from my blog or even go the blogger homepage, my computer would not load the page. We have been having troubles with our internet connection (to say the least), and we were also not able to sign into our gmail accounts for a few weeks. Good thing Checo found a hidden backdoor (in cyber world) so that now we can check our gmail accounts. Tonight I thought I'd just check one more time to see if I could sign in, and it was a miracle! The computer started loading the sign in page. I couldn't believe it. So I'm ready to go to bed but I just wanted to let you all know that we are still alive and I will still be posting on the blog. Don't give up on the blog! Our internet situation is really not the best right now. So if I don't post anything for another few weeks, that means that I've been blocked again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment