Saturday, June 20, 2009

We're Back!

I'm sure most of you have given up on our blog by now. It's been a long time since we've posted on here because we haven't had the internet at our house. Well, the good news is that we have the internet now! Checo's parents bought the wireless internet card from the cell phone company for their business and they are letting us use it until we have internet service at our house. It has definately been hard without it for these last 3 months. We sure missed commnicating with everyone.
If you haven't already heard, Emma was born on Friday, May 29th at 3:34am and she weighed 4.260 kilograms (9lbs, 6ou) and was 55 centimeters (21-1/2 inches) long. We are so thankful for her, she is truly a miracle! This is a picture of her from a couple days ago (about 2-1/2 weeks old). Wherever we go, people comment that she looks like she's about 2 months old. She is a really big baby for here in Mexico.

I don't have much time right now, so I'll write more later. I just wanted to let you know that we're back in the blogging business! And here's a picture of Samuel on his new "Alphabet Train".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. Emma is so pretty. Hasta Sabado!