Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our Little Emma

Emma is now 8 months old and it seems like the time is just flying by.  I have tons of pictures that we've taken, so I thought I'd post a few of them from the last month or so. 

All dressed up for church Sunday morning



It has been hard to get her to eat any kind of food lately.  She goes on eating strikes every once in awhile.  So I decided to give her the frozen cube of food to see if she would eat that.  As you can tell, she didn't like that either!


Emma just woke up from a nap and her hair was crazy (I know, she barely has any hair at all)


In the stroller, ready to go for a walk.  This was on one of the warm January days.


Here she is crawling in the grass.  Emma is really good at army crawling.  I'm convinced that she will never be able to crawl on her hands and knees because every time she gets up on her knees, Sammy is right there to push her down.  So being the adaptable baby that she is, she has learned to stay low as she crawls...that way Sammy can't stop her!


No comments: