Checo turned 32 today and he's currently at a park near the church doing an outreach. The reason it's today is because the band that he wanted to play was only available this Saturday out of all the Saturdays in June. He was happy to do a outreach on his birthday. If you are reading this right now (8:20pm, Monterrey time), you can pray for him and everyone that is there. The band is playing first and then Checo will preach the good news of Jesus Christ! The band plays Columbian style music with Christian lyrics, "musica cristiana estilo columbiano" for you Spanish speakers. I am home with Sammy and Emma....if we were to go, that would mean a late night for them, which would cause another Sunday like last week. Remember this? I really don't want to repeat that!
We got to celebrate Checo's birthday last night with his family and I forgot to take pictures. We had tacos from a tasty taco stand by our house for dinner. I made a key lime pie and a cholcolate candy bar pie instead of the traditional birthday cake. Checo loves pretty much everything that is lime flavored, so I knew the key lime pie would be a hit.
| Remember the birthday cards Sammy and Emma made for Checo the other day? They gave them to him this morning and he loved them! |
Happy Birthday Checo! I'm glad you were born 32 years ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment